when a cat learns how to socialize with other cats).
months. (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSES WILL BE ACCEPTED as to why your kitten hasn't been altered unless the kitten has been sold as a
breeder/show quality and it has been clearly stated in the contract. This sounds harsh but I am simply looking out for the welfare of my kittens).
going home or have the surgery done by your own veterinarian.
** A $200 deposit holds a kitten for you until it is ready to go home. At this point, your deposits become non refundable since I am then holding this particular
kitten for you. The balance is then due at pick up.
other than cash. (Other than the initial $200 deposit) I'm sorry, but the Paypal charges and Bank check cashing fees have really added up on me! A single kitten
can cost me $50 and up just in fees!!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. 832-677-1875.(Liz)
Thank you for visiting us! We hope to hear from you!
|Other Reputable Ragdoll Breeders.
Kazodolls Ragdoll Kittens!
"Raised with Love"
Raising quality, TICA registered kittens near
near Houston, Texas since 2005
WE HAVE KITTENS!
Read below for kitten information.
This page last updated 3/8/2018
*Parents are tested for (at least) HCM, FeLV & FIV,
** Many are also tested for PKD and PRA, MPS VI
|To Reserve a Kitten:
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 832-677-1875 (LIZ)
EMAIL(MUCH SLOWER RESPONSE) ; KAZODOLLSRAGDOLLS@YAHOO.COM
| LET'S TALK ABOUT THE "MINK" IN THE ROOM!
There are a lot of Untruths out there concerning Mink Ragdolls so, as a 12 year breeder of Ragdolls, here are some facts for you;
1. Mink Ragdolls ARE Recognized and Registered by TICA. (The International Cat Association).
2. Mink Ragdolls ARE "pointed" cats. (Read up on what being a pointed cat means if you are not familiar with the term)
3. Mink Ragdolls ARE just as sweet, wonderful and "Raggy" as "Traditional" Ragdolls. Traditional Ragdolls refer to the color/patterns; Seal Point, Blue Point, Seal
Bicolor, Blue Bicolor, etc....
4. Mink Ragdolls ARE NOT ruining the Ragdoll Breed. Quite the contrary, they are helping make it a healthier breed again. In-breeding (or more commonly called
"Line Breeding" in Ragdoll show breeder circles) is how these gorgeous cats came to be. This is also how genetic anomalies like HCM and PKD come to be an issue in
a breed. Other issues are allergies, sensitivities, hip issues, etc.
5. With my Veterinary Technician background, I'll take a healthier bloodline with the same sweet, gentle disposition and gorgeous looks of Ragdoll with the added
bonus of some beautiful colors!
6. As for NON-POINTED RAGDOLLS i.e. White, Black, Tabby, Red, any mixture of the fore-mentioned colors, etc......These variations may or may not have the
coveted Ragdoll disposition, "RAGGINESS", and puppy like qualities. Do your homework if you are looking for a Ragdoll that is a non Traditional color. Be sure to
meet the parents of the kitten you are interested in.
** I only know of ONE breeder in Texas that is breeding these Non-Pointed Ragdolls and ensuring the parents/babies stay true to Ragdoll standard. Jamila from
www.JamilasRagdolls.com (In Smithville, Texas) is doing it right.
We do have kittens available right now.
Please call me at 832-677-1875 (Liz) so we can talk.
Leave me a message and I'll call you back.
Currently, we have had 2 litters born. One on March 4th to OnaLee and one on March 8th to
There is a total of 8 available kittens. Most of them are Traditional color/patterns but I won't
know their sex or actual colors for another week or so. ( Traditional Ragdolls are born white and
their color develops over time).
Two (2) of Violet's kittens are Mink. I believe they may be Blue Mink Mitted and the other is a
Blue Mink Colorpoint.