- Kittens can go home at 12-13 weeks of age. (That period of time between 10-12 weeks is when the kitten learns to socialize with other cats).
- Kittens are sold either SPAYED or NEUTERED, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The adoption fee for pet quality kittens is usually $1000+$300 vet expenses + $1300 total. Each kitten comes spayed/neutered, microchipped and registered in the new owner’s name, 3 FVRCP vaccines, 2 vet exams, deworming and 4, 6 & 8 weeks, one dose of revolution (applied at 12 weeks of age), a Health Guarantee, a folder containing all the kittens pertinent information like TICA registration, vaccination records and medical history.
- Kittens come litter box trained, wormed and with age appropriate vaccinations as stated above.
- A $300 deposit holds a kitten for you until it is ready to go home. At this point your deposits become non-refundable since I am then holding this specific kitten for you. The balance is then due at pick up.
- Cash is preferred at pick up but Zelle, Venmo, PayPal and also PayPal Credit. There is a 5% additional fee for all PayPal transactions due to the fees that they charge me. I DO NOT accept check or money orders at time of kitten pickup.
- I am willing to do payment plans but the final payment must be made before kitten pickup.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the adoption process.
- Thank you for considering Kazdolls Ragdolls, we hope to hear from you soon!